You can base a study on another study. This way, you can for example show the Momentum of a Moving Average, or similar scenarios.
Note At the moment, this is only possible in charts, not in price page study columns.
▪ Right-click on the chart and choose Insert Study.
▪ In the study list on the left side, click on the first study (for example Moving Average Simple) that you want to insert.
▪ Adapt the settings on the Parameters and Appearance tabs to your needs, if necessary.
▪ Click Insert to insert the first study into the chart.
▪ In the study list on the left side, now click on the second study (for example Momentum) that you want to insert.
▪ On the Parameters tab, click in the Data Object column of the base for your second study.
▪ From the list that appears, choose the first study that you inserted as your base (for example MovS1 for your Moving Average Simple indicator).
▪ Adapt the other settings on the Parameters and Appearance tabs to your needs, if necessary.
Note On the Appearance tab, be sure to choose the correct pane for the second study.
▪ Click Insert to insert the second study into the chart.