The navigation pane is usually docked at the left side of the TeleTrader WorkStation main window. You can however undock it, move it to any position on the screen, or dock it at the other side of the main window. In order to dock the navigation pane, its Dockable status must be active (it is activated by default).
You can also hide the navigation pane completely, or hide it temporarily and only show it when needed (auto-hide).
Note The following information also applies to the Ticker pane and the Information pane. Exception: The Ticker pane cannot be hidden automatically.
▪ Right-click on the title bar or on the lines at the top of the navigation pane and choose Dockable:
▪ When the Dockable status is activated, you can dock the navigation pane by moving it to the right or left borders of the TeleTrader WorkStation main window. When the Dockable status is deactivated, the navigation pane behaves like any detached window and can be positioned freely on the screen. See Arranging Document Windows on the Screen.
Note You can move the navigation pane both when it is docked or undocked.
▪ Click on the title bar or on the lines at the top of the navigation pane and hold the mouse button down.
▪ Drag the navigation pane window to the desired position on the screen.
▪ When the navigation pane is dockable, you can dock the navigation pane again by moving it to the right or left borders of the TeleTrader WorkStation main window. To prevent docking, press the Ctrl key while moving the pane.
▪ Right-click on the title bar or on the lines at the top of the navigation pane and choose Hide.
Note To display the navigation pane again, choose View > Navigation Pane on the menu.
▪ Right-click on the lines at the top of the navigation pane when it is docked and choose Auto hide.
▪ The navigation pane will be hidden at the right or left border of the TeleTrader WorkStation main window. A vertical tab is shown instead: Move the mouse pointer over this tab to temporarily display the pane.
Note You cannot completely hide, move or undock the pane as long as it is automatically hidden. To deactivate auto-hide, move the mouse pointer over the tab to display the pane, right-click on its title bar and choose Auto hide again.