You can sort the rows of a price page by each visible column. For some columns, you can also define automatic sorting, which means that the row sort is updated regularly. You can set the update interval in seconds.
▪ Right-click on the header of the column that you want to sort by and choose Sort.
▪ Choose Ascending to display the lowest values on top, or Descending to display the highest values on top.
Note You can also double-click the column header to sort by this column. Each consecutive double-click reverses the sort order.
▪ Right-click on any column header and choose Sort > Automatic.
▪ In the Sort dialog, choose the column that you want to sort by from the Available Columns list.
▪ Click Add. The column is moved to the Selected Columns list.
▪ In the Automatic Sorting Options section, select the Every x seconds checkbox.
▪ Enter the update interval in seconds. The price page will be re-sorted according to the current quote data after the amounts of seconds that you set here.
Note You can use more than one column for automatic sorting. This will have the effect that the rows are initially sorted by the first column on the list. For rows that have the same value in this column, the second column will be used for sorting these rows, and so on.
▪ In the Sort dialog, click on the arrow to the left of the column name in the Selected Columns list.
▪ The arrow to the left of the column name shows the currently used sort order.