A time and sales document consists of two views: the price page view and the time and sales view. You can choose which of the views you want to show. You can also freeze the time and sales view temporarily, which means that no new records will be loaded until you unfreeze the view.
Note In time and sales documents that contain a chain without a main symbol, the price page view is hidden automatically and cannot be shown. See also Displaying Chain Symbols in Time and Sales.
▪ Right-click on the time and sales document.
▪ Click on a view to show or hide it.
▪ All visible views are highlighted with a check mark:
▪ Place the mouse pointer on the separation line between the two views. The mouse pointer changes:
▪ Hold the mouse button down and move the mouse to widen / shorten the view.
▪ Click the Play / Pause icon in the upper left corner of the time and sales view:
The Play icon indicates that time and sales is showing new data as it comes in.
Click to freeze the time and sales view.
The Pause icon indicates that the data stream in the time and sales view is temporarily stopped.
Click to unfreeze the time and sales view.
▪ Alternatively, you can also right-click on the time and sales document and choose Freeze Time & Sales View. To unfreeze the time and sales view, right-click and choose Freeze Time & Sales View again.