TeleTrader WorkStation provides you with two shape tools to mark significant areas on a chart: The rectangle and the ellipse tool. Both tools show transparent shapes on the chart.
You can change the colors, borders and transparency settings for a shape object: See Customizing Shapes. Shapes are automatically drawn behind other chart objects (in the background of the chart). See also Moving and Copying Drawing Objects.
▪ Click on the Rectangle icon on the Drawing toolbar:
▪ Click on the chart at the top-left corner of your rectangle and hold the mouse button down.
▪ Move the mouse pointer to the bottom-right corner of your rectangle and release the mouse button.
▪ Click on the Ellipse icon on the Drawing toolbar:
▪ Click on the chart at the midpoint of your ellipse and hold the mouse button down.
▪ Move the mouse pointer to choose the size of your ellipse and release the mouse button.