You can share your workspaces, virtual pages or documents with other TeleTrader WorkStation users via e-mail. You can also send a chart picture to anyone who does not have access to a TeleTrader WorkStation installation.
When sending e-mails from within TeleTrader WorkStation, you have two possibilities: You can use your default e-mail client with your existing account settings and address book, or you can use the internal e-mail client. The internal e-mail client must be configured with your account data before it can be used, and it uses an internal address book for your contacts.
Note E-mail notifications that are triggered by alerts will always be sent using the internal e-mail client. See E-Mail Action.
▪ On the File menu, activate Send E-mail > Use Default E-Mail Client.
▪ The option will be highlighted with a check mark when it is activated.
Note All e-mails except e-mail notifications triggered by alerts will be sent using your standard e-mail client.
▪ On the File menu, deactivate Send E-mail > Use Default E-Mail Client.
▪ The check mark next to the option should disappear.
▪ On the Tools menu, choose Options and click on the options sheet E-Mail Settings on the left side of the dialog.
▪ Configure the settings for your internal e-mail account: See E-Mail Settings.
▪ On the File menu, click Send E-mail, and then choose the appropriate command:
Document as Attachment
Attach the active TeleTrader WorkStation document to an e-mail message
Virtual Page as Attachment
Attach the active virtual page to an e-mail message
Workspace as Attachment
Attach the open workspace to an e-mail message
▪ Depending on if you are using your default e-mail client or the internal client, proceed as follows:
- Default e-mail client: A new e-mail message appears. Enter the e-mail address of the recipient(s) and click Send.
- Internal e-mail client: Choose a recipient from the menu, or create a new recipient address in the Address Book (for more information about using the internal address book see Using the Internal Address Book).
▪ On the File menu, choose Send E-mail > Image.
Note You can also right-click on the chart and select E-Mail Chart.
▪ Depending on if you are using your default e-mail client or the internal client, proceed as shown above for sending documents as attachment.
Note The TeleTrader logo is added as a watermark to the chart picture.