You can automatically save your search results in the Symbol Search dialog. Each search results page is then available as a tab:
New tabs are created automatically for each search as long as the option Save search to Tab is enabled:
You can start the search that is saved in a tab again with the same (or different) settings, in order to find new results or reload the previous search results.
▪ Click on the tab to make it active.
▪ The search settings for this saved search are displayed on the left side of the Symbol Search dialog. You can change these settings if necessary.
▪ Right-click on the tab and choose Restart Search.
Note The name of a tab is equal to its search term. If you rename a tab and then restart the search on this tab, it will be conducted with the new search term (name) that you entered.
▪ Right-click on the tab and choose Rename.
▪ Enter the new name and press the Enter key.
▪ Click on the tab and hold the mouse button down.
▪ Drag the tab to the desired location and release the mouse button.
▪ Right-click on the tab and choose Delete.
▪ Right-click on any tab and choose Delete All.
▪ Click on the tab that you want to keep to make it active.
▪ Right-click on the tab and choose Delete All Except.