You can only remove a symbol from documents that can display more than one symbol: Price pages, watch lists, charts, and time and sales documents. You can also delete symbols from the ticker.
In price pages, you can also delete a symbol, but keep the empty row in the tabular overview.
Warning This action cannot be undone. This will remove the symbol from the chosen document.
▪ In a price page, watch list, chart or time and sales document, right-click on the symbol and choose Delete (in time and sales: Remove Symbol).
Note In price pages, watch lists and time and sales documents, you have to right-click on the row of the symbol that you want to remove. In charts, you have to right-click the time series (bars, candles or other data points) of the symbol.
▪ In price pages and watch lists, you might be asked whether you want to remove the symbol or the columns that you have marked. Choose the appropriate option and click OK.
▪ In charts, you can also use the Format Objects dialog to remove symbols: See Customizing Chart Objects.
▪ In a price page document, right-click on the symbol and choose Clear.
▪ The symbol is removed from the price page, the empty row remains.