You can copy FastLook symbols between the FastLook folders, sort the folder content alphabetically, collapse and expand folders, print a list of all folders and symbols and of course also remove symbols or folders from FastLook.
▪ Click on the symbol that you want to copy.
▪ Hold the mouse button down and move the symbol. The mouse pointer changes:
▪ Drag the symbol to another folder and release the mouse button to drop it there. The symbol is inserted at the end of the folder list.
Note You can also copy a symbol from FastLook to any TeleTrader WorkStation document with drag and drop. See Copying Symbols.
▪ Right-click on the folder and choose Sort Folder.
▪ Right-click anywhere in FastLook and choose Sort.
Note When automatic sorting is activated, the option is highlighted with a check mark.
▪ Right-click on the folder and choose Collapse Folder or Expand Folder.
Note You can also double-click on the folder to collapse or expand it.
▪ Right-click anywhere in FastLook and choose Print.
Warning This action cannot be undone. When you remove a folder from FastLook, all symbols that are contained in this folder will be removed too. You cannot remove the root folder MySymbols.
▪ Right-click on the symbol or folder and choose Delete.