If you are working with more than one monitor, there are several ways to ideally use all the screen space available to you. You can stretch the TeleTrader WorkStation main window across multiple monitors, create an additional TeleTrader WorkStation main window to position on another screen, or detach some document windows from your main window to position them freely on the screen(s).
All settings and window positions, including additional main windows and detached windows, can be saved in a workspace. See Creating and Saving Workspaces.
▪ Make sure that the TeleTrader WorkStation main window is not maximized or minimized. If it is, click the Enlarge (Reduce) button in the upper right corner of the main window.
▪ Place the mouse pointer at the border of the main window. The mouse pointer changes:
▪ Hold the mouse button down and move the mouse to widen / shorten the window. You can now stretch the window across multiple monitors.
Note If you open a new document inside a TeleTrader WorkStation window that is stretched across monitors, the document will be shown on the monitor where the mouse pointer is positioned at the moment of creation.
▪ On the File menu, click New WorkStation.
▪ An additional TeleTrader WorkStation main window is created.
Note You can use this window like any other TeleTrader WorkStation window to display documents, virtual pages and so on. The documents and virtual pages of each TeleTrader WorkStation main window are independent of each other. However, if you create and save a workspace, all visible main windows are included in the workspace. You cannot create separate workspaces for additional TeleTrader WorkStation windows.
A free floating window can be positioned on any screen independent of the TeleTrader WorkStation main window. To create a free floating window, you have to detach the document window.