A header defines a section in a price page that can be collapsed and expanded. All rows that are shown beneath a header and before the next header belong to this header section. You can use headers to organize the content of long price pages.
The header also shows the total number of advancing (+), declining (-) and unchanged (=) symbols within its group. The window caption of the price page shows the total of advancing and declining symbols for all symbols on the current sheet. You can deactivate this display under Tools > Options > Price Page – see Price Page Settings .
▪ Right-click on the row where the header should be inserted and choose Insert Header.
▪ The header is inserted in the selected row, moving the following rows down.
▪ Right-click on the header and choose Edit.
▪ Enter a new name for the header and press the Enter key.
▪ Right-click on the header and choose Properties.
▪ Choose a Foreground color for the text of this header.
▪ Choose a Background color for the background of this header.
▪ Right-click in the price page and choose Properties.
▪ On the left side of the dialog, select Header.
▪ On the right side of the dialog, choose the Foreground and Background color for all headers of this price page.
▪ Click on the minus sign in the row header to collapse the header section.
▪ All rows that belong to this header section are hidden.
▪ Click on the plus sign in the row header to expand the header section again.
▪ Right-click on the header and choose Delete.