You can filter the options that are shown in the options matrix by expiration date and/or by strike price. Choose which expiration dates and range of strike prices should be shown in the document.
▪ Right-click on the options matrix document and select Properties.
▪ In the Options Matrix Properties dialog, click Options Matrix.
▪ Under Show expiration dates, select all expiration dates that should be visible in the document. Clear all check boxes for the expiration dates that should not be visible.
▪ Select Show strike prices between...
▪ Enter the lower and upper limits of the strike price range that you want to see in the options matrix document.
▪ Select Show Near-the-Money options at a distance of x % to the market price.
▪ Enter the maximum distance between the market price and the strike price (in percent). Option contracts with a strike price that has a wider distance to the market price than set here will be invisible.
▪ Select Hide options that are not actively traded.
▪ All option contracts that have never been traded will be invisible.
Note Options will be filtered only when reloading the options matrix document (for example, when opening a workspace).