The data table shows the exact values of every data point (bar, candle etc.) in a tabular view. You can either display the data table in a separate window, or inside a split window on the chart. You can use the data table to verify the price values of the time series, or to hide specific data points on the chart.
When you display more than one symbol in a chart, the data table view shows several tabs at the bottom that allow you to switch between the values of the different symbols.
▪ Right-click the chart and choose Data Table View.
▪ Place the mouse pointer on the split handle (the grey vertical bar) in the upper right corner of the chart window. The pointer changes:
▪ Right-click the split handle, hold the right mouse button down and drag the handle downwards. The chart window is split in two parts. The second part shows the data table view.
Note If you use the left mouse button instead of the right mouse button, the second part of the chart window shows an exact copy of the chart, including all sheets. See Using Sheets in Charts.
▪ Double-click the separation line between the two split parts.
▪ In the data table, highlight the row(s) that contain the data that you want to hide in the chart.
Note You can select several rows at once with the Ctrl or Shift key, in the same way as you would in a price page. See Selecting Rows or Columns of a Price Page.
▪ Right-click on a highlighted row and choose Mark bar(s) as hidden.
▪ The chosen data points (bars, candles etc.) are not displayed anymore on the chart. They are still visible in the data table, but marked in a different color.
Note Hidden bars remain hidden in this chart even if you close the data table or split window. You can only display them again by changing their status in the data table view (see below).
▪ In the data table, highlight the hidden row(s) that contain the data you want to show on the chart again.
▪ Right-click on a highlighted row and choose Hidden Bars > Unmark bar(s).
▪ The data points (bars, candles etc.) are now visible on the chart again.
Note To show all hidden bars at once, choose Hidden bars > Unmark all bars.
▪ Right-click the data table and choose Properties.
▪ On the left side of the Options dialog, select Chart > Data Table, if it is not selected already.
▪ On the right side of the dialog, adapt the settings to your needs. See Data Table Settings for details about the possible settings.