The ticker is a pane inside the TeleTrader WorkStation main window. When you add symbols to it, TeleTrader WorkStation will automatically store them and display these symbols each time you show the ticker pane.
▪ On the View menu, click Ticker.
▪ By default, the ticker pane is empty. You have to add symbols to it.
▪ Right-click on the ticker pane and choose Insert Symbols.
▪ The Symbol Search dialog is displayed.
▪ Enter your search term in the first field on the left side and change the search settings, if necessary. For more information, see Searching for Securities in the Symbol Search Dialog.
▪ Click on the green button or press the Enter key to start the search.
▪ Select the symbol(s) that you want to add to the ticker.
▪ Click OK.
Note You can also add symbols with drag and drop (see Copying Symbols) or in the Ticker Symbols dialog (see below).
▪ Right-click on the ticker pane and choose Edit Symbols.
▪ In the Ticker Symbols dialog, select the symbol that you want to remove.
▪ Click Delete.
▪ Click OK.
Note You can also add symbols in the Ticker Symbols dialog: Click Add and choose the symbol(s) from the Symbol Search dialog.