You can delete drawing objects from a chart. They will be removed including all their settings.
Note This action cannot be undone. This will delete the selected drawing object with all its settings.
▪ Right-click on the drawing object and choose Delete.
Alternatively, you can also use the Format Objects dialog to delete a drawing object:
▪ On the Format menu, click Objects.
Note You can also click on the Chart Objects icon in the Chart toolbar:
▪ In the Format Objects dialog, click on the drawing object to select it.
▪ Click Delete. The drawing object will disappear from the object list.
Note This action cannot be undone. This will delete all drawing objects of the chart, visible or hidden, with all their settings. When you are using linked documents (see Linking Documents to a Price Page), this will only apply to the symbol that is currently active.
▪ On the Format menu, click Delete all Drawing Tools.
Note You can also click on the Delete all Drawing Tools icon in the Drawing toolbar: