Each document window has a window caption (title). You can change the title text, or hide the window captions if they take up too much space on the screen.
▪ On the Window menu, click Document Title.
▪ In the Set Document Title dialog, enter the new document title.
▪ On the View menu, click Window Captions to show or hide them. The option is highlighted with a check mark when the Window Captions are displayed.
Normally, you can move a window by clicking on its window caption and dragging it. When the window caption is hidden, you can do the following:
▪ Right-click anywhere in the document window and choose Move.
▪ The mouse pointer changes:
▪ Hold the mouse button down, drag the window to its new location and release the mouse button to drop it there.
Chart windows can also be moved by clicking on the chart header and dragging
Price pages can be moved by clicking in the upper left corner and dragging them.
▪ Right-click anywhere in the document window and choose Close.
Note See also Closing Documents.