The ticker scrolls in one direction at a constant speed. You can change both the speed at which it scrolls and its direction.
▪ Right-click in the ticker pane and select Properties.
▪ On the left side of the dialog, select General.
▪ On the right side of the dialog, drag the Constant speed control to the right to increase the speed, or to the left to decrease the speed.
Note If you want the ticker to move only when new ticks arrive for a symbol, clear the Constant speed checkbox.
▪ Place the mouse pointer on the ticker pane. The mouse pointer changes:
▪ Hold the mouse button down and move the mouse in the direction that you want the ticker to scroll.