You can assign a different color to every symbol of a time and sales document. This color is used for the symbol in both views (price page view and time and sales view).
Note All symbols to which no colors have been assigned will be shown with the default colors defined under Price Page > Font and Time & Sales > Font.
▪ Right-click in the time and sales document and select Properties.
▪ On the left side of the dialog, select Symbols.
▪ On the right side of the dialog, select the symbol from the Symbols list.
▪ Select the Foreground check box, and choose a text color for this symbol.
▪ Select the Background check box, and choose a background color for this symbol.