If you want to display a great number of documents on one screen (virtual page), you can let TeleTrader WorkStation automatically arrange them for you. You can also detach a document window from the TeleTrader WorkStation main window to create a free floating window that you can position on the screen independent of the main window.
▪ On the Window menu, click Cascade.
▪ On the Window menu, click Tile Horizontally.
▪ On the Window menu, click Tile Vertically.
▪ On the Window menu, click Arrange Icons.
There are several ways to move a document window to the foreground, if it is (partially) hidden behind other windows:
▫ Click on any part of the document window that is still visible.
▫ If you cannot see any part of the document: On the Window menu, click on the name of the document window.
▫ If you want to activate a window that is on another virtual page: On the Window menu, click More Pages, select the virtual page on the left side of the dialog, and select a document window on the in the Select window list. Then, click Activate.
▫ On the Window menu, click Copy Window.
▫ A new document is created, which is a copy of the current document window. The documents are not connected with each other – changes that you make in one document will not affect the other document.
▪ On the Window menu, click Detach Window.
▪ You can now move the window independently of the TeleTrader WorkStation main window, and place it anywhere on your desktop. The document window includes all necessary menu commands and toolbars.
Note In contrast to other document windows, a detached quick quote document does not show the menu bar by default. However, you can make the menu bar visible by right-clicking the detached quick quote document and choosing Show Menu.
▪ On the Window menu of the detached window, click Attach Window to > TeleTrader WorkStation.
Note In detached quick quote documents, where the menu bar is not visible by default, you also can right-click the detached quick quote document to choose Attach Window to.
▪ The window is now attached to the TeleTrader WorkStation main window again. You can move it only within the constraints of the main window.
Note If you have created additional TeleTrader WorkStation main windows, you can also attach the document window to another TeleTrader WorkStation instance. For more information, see Multi-Monitor Systems.