You can add and remove columns on the Columns property sheet of the Price Page Properties dialog, or directly in the price page by right-clicking on the column header.
▪ Right-click in the price page and choose Properties.
Note You can also right-click on a column header in the price page and choose Insert.
▪ In the Price Page Properties dialog, click Columns.
▪ From the Displayed Columns list, choose the column after which the new column should appear.
▪ Choose the column that you want to add from the Available Columns list.
Note To search for a specific column, type its name into the Filter field below the list.
▪ Click the >> button.
▪ The chosen column is now moved to the Displayed Columns list.
▪ Right-click in the price page and select Properties.
▪ On the left side of the dialog, select Columns.
▪ On the right side of the dialog, select the column you want to remove from the Displayed Columns list.
▪ Click the << button.
▪ The chosen column is now moved to the Available Columns list.
Note You can also right-click on the column header and choose Remove to delete the column from the price page.
Groups in the Available Columns list
The Available Columns list is very long. Therefore, several groups have been created to make it easier to find a specific column. To choose a column from inside a group, you first have to expand the group by double-clicking on it.
If you prefer to see an alphabetic list of all columns, select the List view checkbox below the Available Columns list.
To search for a column, type its name into the Filter field below the list. The Available Columns list then only shows the columns matching that name.
You can see a short description of each column when you click on it.