A price page consists of at least one sheet. You can add additional sheets to a price page to make it easier to organize the contents of a price page. Each sheet can be customized independently, that means it can have its own columns, update styles, grid styles, font and colors.
Sheets are represented by tabs at the bottom of the price page. You can display a sheet by clicking on its tab.
▪ Right-click on the sheet tabs and choose Insert.
▪ A text field is shown. Enter the name of the new sheet.
▪ Press the Enter key. The new sheet is added behind the last sheet of the price page.
▪ Right-click on the tab of the sheet and choose Rename.
▪ A text field is shown. Enter the new name of the sheet and press the Enter key.
Note You cannot use the same name for different sheets in one price page.
▪ Click on the tab of the sheet.
▪ Hold the mouse button down and move the sheet.
▪ Drag the sheet to its new position and release the mouse button to drop it there.
▪ Select the symbol(s) that you want to move.
▪ Right-click on the tab of the source sheet, where the symbols are displayed at the moment.
▪ Choose Move To, and then click on the name of the target sheet, to which you want to move the symbols.
▪ Right-click on the tab of the sheet and choose Delete.